Friday, July 29, 2016

Is xposed compatible with Samsung SM-J700M?

Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are doing fine.

I've been trying and doing my best to setup xposed on my Samsung J700m. I use the Android 5.1.1 and the stock rom of Samsung *touchwiz* deoxed.

I've tested many tutorials from here, but when I flash the last version available for my device "xposed-v86.0-sdk22-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20160709" nothing happens. It shows, in the boot: "no command" and then the recovery mode appears normally, like nothing happened, and when I open xposed installer it says that none framework was installed. So I'm pretty confused right now.

My Samsung J700M ins rooted, I've enabled all the needed options in the "develop mode" like depuration, OEM and also allowed to setup apps from unknow sources.

So I would really appreciate an updated answer about it, is it compartible with my phone or not? If so, can you help me to make it?

BIG THANKS


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aiB2Lq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment