Sunday, July 31, 2016

TOPS MXV S905 2GB/8GB Rom Question

This Android TV box comes with Android 5.1.1 and its a P201. The thing is very smooth and runs well except for one thing. Whenever I hit the home button while in a app like Pandora or Google Play Music, the audio stops working immediately. If I hit the home button in any app I am in, its like the OS is completely killing the app. Why isn't there multitasking on this like on my Android phone. I would like to play music and surf Google Chrome but for some reason this isn't allowing background apps. Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? I am willing to PayPal someone $10 if they can figure this out for me. I already have the device rooted if there are some things I need to tweak or change for it to work


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajSnjc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment