Sunday, July 31, 2016

ExtSd fix not working

I have tried several extsd fix methods and so far I am still running into the same problem. I have a mp3 Downloader that stores the files in the system music folder. When I tryed using the stock file manager it says transfer failed. So I tried using ES file explore as I have for some time with the same result. I'm using a M919 OK3 4.4.4 rooted stock. I tried using NextApp SD fix and a few other SD fix apps with no luck. I even tried twrp manager to undo the fix and redo it. Still nothing... I am open to any suggestions since this has me baffled. This is the only phone I have ever had do this. I have a sgh-I337, galaxy centura, and a few other phones that I have rooted and either modified the stock or put a custom rom on and never have had this problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJ6gbr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment