Sunday, July 31, 2016

Ios emoji keyboard

I have this device a few days.
are satisfied with its performance, but not for emoji - both on google keyboard on keyboard- Huawei Swype

I often use google keyboard and on this I changed the emoji in IOS style that I want to share with you ..

REQUIRES ROOT:

DO BEFORE BACKUP COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILES!

- EXTRACT FILE FROM ZIP FILE
- WITH ROOT EXPLORER COPY THE FILE IN THE FOLDER: SYSTEM / FONTS (OVERWRITE)
- GIVE PERMISSION: 644
- RESTART

Attachment 3829624


My configuration: Ale- L21 B575 - But I think functions on any device ....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-07-31-21-36-27.png Views: N/A Size: 128.2 KB ID: 3829624  
Attached Files
File Type: zip ios_emoji.zip - [Click for QR Code] (11.54 MB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJ6wXT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment