Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fire Stick issue with Ouya Controller

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup RetroArch on my Fire TV Stick with an Ouya controller, and have the controller keymap working properly. Now I am running into an issue that the left trigger is always mapped to Home on the Fire Stick, and am unable to get around it. This is problematic as I can't map the trigger to anything else, and inadvertantly pressing the trigger while in RetroArch causes the game to pause and the Ouya controller is no longer recognized after resuming.

I can see the keylayout file in /system/usr/keylayout for the Ouya controller, but can't comment out the line mapping the left trigger to home. (Not rooted).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azcvhZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment