Sunday, July 31, 2016

Taiwan stock ROM required

Hi all!

I have a problem with my M9 where airplane mode is stuck 'Turning off...' and I've reset it multiple times from recovery and settings to no avail. Being on holiday, I dont have a PC, so I had the idea to emergency flash back to the stock ROM via the SD card. The thing is, it's a Taiwan phone and I can't find Taiwan stock ROMs anywhere. Well, I found one but I get a few errors when flashing.

19 RU_Main_VER_FAIL os-version in android-info missing or i
19 RU_Main_VER_FAIL os-version in android-info missing or i
FAIL19 RU_Main_VER_FAIL os-version in android-info missing or i

I figure this ROM is too old. I think I need build number 3.36.709.3. I'm on Kernal 3.10.84. If anyone can help with a link or advice to fix, that'd be great! Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajSiMn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment