Sunday, July 31, 2016

Lenovo Vibe x2 Root Problem

Hello Everyone,
I am a noob in this world and now i am stuck in very bad situation i rooted my phone today but when i turned on my mobile it was freezing and restart over over and over again. I searched quite a bit for this issue nothing found so i looked for new directions to restore with old rom so i download the default rom from internet and installed it, it worked but my phone could not receive any calls or messages, i am using mobile data it works fine but when ever i try calling it shows the dialing screen and then it suddenly exits from the dialing screen, same it is with the messages sending it starts sending but suddenly reports that message was not sent.

Please help me i am doing this for this whole day and i have got no solution please help me


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJ6nUg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment