Saturday, July 30, 2016

Any developer in need of a Nexus 5 (badly cracked screen and battery problems)

My Nexus 5 has made rather close acquaintance with the pavement.
As the battery is at the end of its life as well, and I was planning to get one of the new Nexus's anyway:

I'd like to donate it to a developer who is going to work on Nougat for the Nexus 5.

I taped the screen with scotchtape (which works surprisingly well), and the battery usually holds out for half a day, or less if you actually use it much, but I hope that for developing that won't matter much, as it will be plugged in most of the time.
As I have benefitted from the work of numerous developers here I'd like to give something back.

I would like a reimbursement for shipping costs if that is possible, and I live in the Netherlands.
If there are more interested developers I'll try to determine who has contributed most up until now.

As I haven't posted on here before (just lurked), I cannot post an image. I will of course send an image to any interested devs.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aF4z1y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment