Saturday, July 30, 2016

(W.I.P) Stripe OS Android ROM

Nutshell
Stripe OS is a brand-new ROM work in progress. I have been planning this ROM since 2014, and I'm ready to share my idea with the world.

Basics
Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Simple, clean skin
No bloatware
Custom features

Dev progress?
%0 :(
Need contributors.

Info for people interested

I have not yet started working on Stripe OS, and need people to help me get started.
I'm extremely new to Android development and need all the help I can get.

Heck, I don't even know if you're allowed to use stock Nexus images!

If you're interested in helping me, go ahead and leave a reply. I'd like all the help I can get! (yes, i've said this a lot.)

Extra information

•I'm a n00b to Android development

•Don't know if ROM donations are allowed on XDA

•Yeah that's it...



XDA:DevDB Information
Stripe OS, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
hjterry
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2016-07-30
Last Updated 2016-07-30


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ali9BB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment