Saturday, July 30, 2016

Strange bootloops.

So hey.
I'm facing a really weird issue with my phone. I currently use DU and it works perfectly, however whenever I install 'Ubermallow' or 'Omni ROM' or 'chroma' or even PN for that matter they all initially work perfectly. I go ahead and install AK and xposed it's all still fine, then I randomly restart my device. It starts bootlooping. So I think maybe it's substratum going haywire I remove the overlay, and it's still looping. I end up rm-rF'ing the vendor partition and reflash that to no avail. Now I'm thinking AK kernel is messing up, but it works fine on DU. Xposed could also be it but again I've used it for so long on DU and before that on PA. So if anyone has any advice or anything drop a comment. Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ambSsF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment