Sunday, July 31, 2016

Question about a particular scenario - talk, data, and MMS at same time?

The group that I work with spends a lot of time on conference calls together, and lots of time sending group text messages to each other. We often need to be researching something on our phone at the same time.

We have one guy on Verizon and he won't get any texts until he hangs up his iPhone.

We have another guy on Sprint that will get individual texts during a phone call, but not group texts or picture texts on his iPhone.

I'm on AT&T with an HTC M8 and I'm able to do all three at the same time. So is another AT&T iPhone and a Galaxy S6 in the group.

I think this is a network issue, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone on AT&T confirm that this phone is able to send/receive group text messages while simultaneously using voice and data?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aD6vq8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment