Friday, July 29, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S2 CyanogenMod 11

Hey guys, this is my first time ever trying something like this, and I already figured most of it out, but I have a little issue, I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 and I want to update the android version to atleast 4.1.2 Jelly Bean but I can't seem to get it working, every time I install the new update through Odin it would be stuck in a boot loop(when i download the old version 4.0.3 it works straight away), but I decided to try Cyanogenmod 11, I can't get that working aswell, I've tried wiping data,cache,dalvik cache. First I installed the Cyanogenmod ROM and then Google Apps, I get stuck on the cyanogen boot(I've waited for like 30 minutes, nothing).. Please, help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ax9T4d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment