Monday, August 1, 2016

Facebook Messenger & Snapchat Clashing

Hello all. I'm not much of a developer myself but I know a decent amount about Android apps. I've been having trouble with Snapchat recently on my 6P. Lots of times, especially when on the actual camera page of Snapchat, the app is very unresponsive, it crashes, and it won't function or take pictures. I recently realized that this usually happens when Facebook Messenger is open and I try to use Snapchat at the same time. I suspect this is because Facebook Messenger keeps the camera open at all times and so does Snapchat (I believe that is well-known). I can't post the screenshot but the bottom menu bar of Messenger has a camera icon which instantly brings up an inline camera window for quickly taking and sending pictures. I can't confirm this because I'm not sure how to detect if an app has a lock on the camera but this is my theory. Has anyone else experienced this or possibly looked into it? Thanks guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aE7dlC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment