Monday, August 29, 2016

Failure to install TWRP ROM [Samsung Galaxy S4 Active]

So I have been trying to install a custom recovery on my rooted phone, I am on 5.0.1 or 5.1.1 not sure at the exact moment but when I go to install TWRP Odin mode I believe it is, is stopping me from continuing so the device is just sitting at "Downloading... Please do not turn off the target". I attempted multiple different flash APKs (Because I don't have a computer). I did see another post with someone who has the same problem (not sure if he used a PC) but this is very annoying. Can someone please assist me?

I am making sure my device is rooted, I have the proper version for my device I just need to use this to install Xposed installer on my phone, but again, no PC access..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWmobE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment