Monday, August 29, 2016

Issues with navigation prompts and the Audiofocus feature

This issue isn't exclusive to the Oneplus 3 but I had this issue on my OnePlus One as well.

To keep it simple my issue is that when I get a navigation prompt or a notification, the feature that allows my music to get turned down is delayed by a second or 2.

For example i'll be driving with soundcloud and Google Maps on. As I get a navigation prompt the music will continue playing at full volume as the directions are being given and after 2 seconds the music is turned down. After the navigation prompt has ended the music won't go back to normal volume until an extra 2 seconds have passed.

I have had this issue for a few months now and even after switching phones and roms. Not sure what is causing this issue and I haven't been able to find anyone else online with this same issue.

Any insight on my situation would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWlmwg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment