Wednesday, August 31, 2016

G920R7 GSM Unlock..... Feel like I'm close....

I'm on PD1 6.0.1 with a G920R7 nTelos. I rooted using CF-Auto root, flashed TWRP for the g920p, and installed the zip file from this thread... http://ift.tt/1vynuhB

After that I installed Phone INFO ★Samsung★ and used it to access the hidden menus. Went to the 2263 menu and set all band preferences to all and selected the LTE/GSM mode only, then went to the 4636 menu and set the radio to GSM/LTE (prl) auto. I've tried GSM only and it switches back to GSM/LTE (prl) auto on its own.

I now have access to a mess of options in the network mode selection screen in settings, and setting it to GSM only and 3g only still does not allow me to catch signal. In network operators it shows AT&T, yet if you try to manually select the network it never goes through. *#0011# still shows it switching through LTE bands and not staying on one or registering on the network. In the device info screen (4636 menu) it shows the correct phone number and AT&T for current network, but under cellinfo still shows it switching between LTE bands and under GSM disconnects it shows ======DATA======.

At this point I'm not quite sure what to try next. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas to try. Thank you.

EDIT: I've also tried the G920P domestic unlock and G920R4 unlock with a box, but no luck with either as expected.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgr7FK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment