Monday, August 29, 2016

Touch not working properly..

Hi guys,
I have Moto e 1st gen phone.. I rooted it and used all rooted benefits up to my knowledge..
Then recently I installed CM 13 ROM which is downloaded from its website..from then my phone touch is not working properly. I used to play some games in past when I reinstalled back my touch doesn't working properly.. My keypad key places changed.. Ex: if I want to click on 'S' I need to click on 'X' ..
Everything else working good except this touch problem.. Yesterday night I installed new update surprisingly all other touch places working good except my back and home and minimize buttons.. If I click back button my home button will pressed and if I press home button its pressing minimize button.. Now what to do..please solve this problem.. Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c4qUSO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment