Monday, August 29, 2016

Touch Screen Issues After Kernel Flash

Hello Guys,

So I have a Note 5 (Canadian/W8). The phone has been pretty good so far. I like trying out new roms and stuff. I flashed the CrissCross Rom with SkyHigh MM Kernel and the audio fix... used that for a couple of days when I started noticing some lag and unresponsiveness from the touchscreen. So I decided to factory reset it from Kies... after I did that, the phone's screen has become completely unresponsive... It works 1/10 times if I keep locking turning the screen on and off. But when it does work 1/10 times... it works perfectly without any issues.

However, the stylus continues to work perfectly and the phone works alright with the stylus. So then I tried taking it back to its working settings when it was working. So I flashed the SICK AS HELL rom with SkyHigh kernel and the screen started working but the phone's performance seems compromised still.

So now my phone only works with the SkyHigh MM kernel... what could it possibly be?
It is clearly a kernel issue...

Any help is appreciated. I dont want to be locked down to just one kernel. I would like to have a stock working phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWlvzG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment