Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Advantages to IPS/LCD over Amoled panels?

Im asking this because unfortunately, im not sure if my phones screen is a defect or its burn in or screen degradation but after 6 months the bottom half of my Galaxy s7 screen is yellowish (oddly the top half is fine) and its noticeable when viewing a lot of whites (bowing the web, Instagram, twitter, Facebook, etc.) I love ny s7 to death but its too distracting, in the mean time I have T mobile jump on demand and want to give the LG G5 a go, Ive played with the phone at best buy and me personally I liked it and I thought the display was nice and not so over saturated.

My question really is what are the biggest pros of IPS/LCD over Amoled? I heard IPS doesnt burn in but does have "ghosting", but other then that what advantages do it have as everyone seems to love Amoled (I do love amoled and I think my phone has a defect nothing to do with Amoled but who knows)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bF15Yg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment