Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Samsung Galaxy unlocked S7 -Sprint-SM-G930P ...need urgent help !!!!

Hi XDA Members !!!
Greetings of the Day !!!

I am need of your urgent help .

I recently bought a samsung galaxy S7 sprint UNLOCKED (SM-G930P) from Ebay . Firstly i was able to use my T-mobile sim card in it and LTE was also working well, but the inbuilt as well as other apps were crashing . The apps like Whatsapp, Inbuilt camera app and other apps were crashing and i was getting a message as "Unfortunately the app has stopped Working".

So i took my phone to Samsung service center and then they re-flashed my phone , but i was still facing the same problem.

I told them this and then they replaced the motherboard of the phone (Replaced PBA, this is what mentioned on the receipt which i got from Samsung ).
The phone is running the latest firmware and Android 6.0.1.

When i received the phone , i inserted my T-mobile sim and now the phone is saying "Invalid Sim inserted" . Now the phone is only working on Sprint Sim card. <<I am so angry on Samsung for this **** .>>> .
MOREOVER There are options missing in the settings menu such as "mobile network, hotspot and tethering, wifi calling and others." and also getting the Hands Free activation every time, but the phone does not have any sprint apps installed in the phone and no sprint logo while booting the device up.

i called the sprint service center and asked them, they said the phone is unlocked.

Please help guys , i need this to be fixed asap . I need the phone to work on different carriers.

Can you please let me know, how to check if the phone is unlocked or not , on the phone itself.

I don't want to void my phones warranty . Please help .

Thanks in Advance !!! Cheers .
Hoping for the Best .


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bAVG7B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment