Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Latest update has broken my colours...

Hi folks,

I updated to the latest stock firmware from Sony yesterday. All seemed to go OK, but a little while later something strange has happened to all my colours.....

I haven't knowingly changed anything, but just about every colour setting seems buggered.

I've attached a screen shot to show what the blue Sony theme now looks like - bloody awful icons now!



This photo taken before the update also shows the colours screwed up - looking more like a negative -



I've tried restarting the phone, and other themes but no joy - hopefully one of you folks can shed some light on the situation.

Cheers for now,

John

Sent from my D5803 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bASAlr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment