Saturday, June 11, 2016

"Decryption failed" after installing AICP + Nano Gapps + Frankenclark Kernel

When I first attempted to install the Frankenclark Kernel, I attempted to install it after already having AICP being installed for nearly a month. After doing so (remembering to wipe Dalvik/cache) the device booted up with the message "Enter your password to start Android." After trying some random characters, it came up with "The password you entered is correct, but your data is corrupt." I wasn't worried about losing my data because it was already backed up, so I tried the option to wipe my data. It followed through with the data wipe and when the system booted back up, it responded with the same message about the decryption failing. So I decided to try yet again with a prior full system/data/cache/Dalvik wipe and full system reinstall. This failed as well and resulted in the same message.
Someone please help or explain why I can't do this

Minor details
Model number: XT1575

Settings for Frankenclark Kernel
300hz Tick Rate
A53 Cores: 1536 Mhz Max
A57 Cores: 2016 Mhz Max

Start-up Scripts
-ghostpepper
-rehpyc_misc
-vibrator


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VSSpBn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment