Saturday, June 11, 2016

D852 Telus/Koodo modem

HI,
I have flashed Fulmics 4.2 on my phone and since then It seems that my modem is flaky it keeps disconnect, I tried different roms (Denerom, Fulmics 5.3) but I have a lot of issues with my network connection it's not stable. Sometimes it's stable for a couple of hours and the suddenly (No service). If I force a connection in the settings it will only stay up for a couple of seconds most of the times.

I've read that a lot of people have issues with the MM basebands and the LGG3. Is there someone that can link me a modem for Telus/Koodo D852 preferably LP modem So I can try to see if it's resolve my issue ?.
I can't find the modem for koodo only Bell Rogers


Or anybody have a solution.

Thanks for you help.

I'm going crazy


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25UAhtW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment