Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Redmi 2 'starter pack'

Hi!

Well, its my first thread in the Redmi 2 section. I'm quite experienced with other devices (Moto G, E, Zenfone 2), but its my first Xiaomi device (well, isnt exactly 'mine'. It belongs to my girlfriend) and I have some doubts.

Firstly: The stock firmware is based in KK. Is there an official MIUI based on LP or MM? If yes, is the memory management ****ty like the Moto's? (yeah, Moto's LP and MM was terrible for 1GB RAM devices)

Secondly: For the most updated stock ROM, is there a good custom kernel? Is there need to unlock bootloader or anything else?

Thirdly: Is root easy?

And most important:
Is there advantages to use custom ROMs like CM on this device? Will I miss some features? (camera quality - like Xperia devices)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29p0Qkj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment