Thursday, June 30, 2016

galaxy s3 soft brick? can boot into recovery but not into download mode

hello, I searched but cannot seem to find this situation.
Phone stops at first samsung logo that shows model no and goes no further.
SD card is formatted and there is nothing on it (no backups).
I can boot into recovery, but not download mode. There is nothing available in recovery as card is formatted.
I normally use linux, but used odin in windows.
USB drivers are ok except mtp connection to phone via usb. Phone is recognized as Samsung Android device. I used developer usb drivers and not kies; Should I have used kies.

If someone could point me to a thread that'd be ideal for this situation, I'd appreciate it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29ina07
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment