Thursday, June 30, 2016

AFTV2 - Faking build information to plex

Hi,

I would like to know if there's some way to bypass some fake device information to a single app (single app because I think that faking all apps would kill at least the amazon prime functionality, right?)
That app is plex in that case cause on Fire TV you see only a very limited layout without the option to set local sync path for example. I tried several ways to trick the app (change the layout setting under /data/data/com.plex.android/shared-prefs/, incl. making the config file immutable) but I'm almost for sure that it calls the information from the build.prop or similar.
I guess the build.prop is also some bad idea, right?

Would be great if somebody has a idea or something.
Regards


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297Y5bo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment