Friday, June 10, 2016

Problem with link2SD not mounting 2nd partition

1st than anything.... Thanks to everyone that helped me to solve past issues here on XDA, such as rainbowlaw and Qwerty.

Well... The thing is... When using link2sd, it worked well for a month. But one day my apps suddenly disappeared... Or shows a generic Android icon placeholder where shoulda be the app. If I click it, it says that the app is not installed. When I open link2sd, it says that the second partition wasn't mounted after boot, and shows a dialog saying that I shoulda recreate mounting scripts. When I try to do it, and I select the system file type, it says: error. Cannot create script. Invalid argument. So... What I can do now? [emoji53]
The device is a Philips s388 dual sim running cyanogenmod 12.1 based on lollipop 5.1. I had to partition the SD card, cuz the internal space for apps is not big enough. Also, I've never faced this issue before.
Here are some screenshots:






Hope someone can help.

Enviado desde mi GT-S5301 mediante Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UIIObi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment