Saturday, June 11, 2016

Need help for Kindle Fire HD 7''(KFSOWI) Soho

Dear Friends in XDA forums, I'm from China, I just got a KFSOWI device with fire OS 4.5.2 (452004220) system and I want to update it to CM12, and I followed the steps which are searched from the Internet, but unfortunately, it doesn't display anything and no reaction when I press any button or insert the USB cable.

Here are the commands that I have done before:
adb push u-boot.bin /sdcard/
adb push twrp.img /sdcard/
adb shell
su
dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5
dd if=/sdcard/u-boot.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2
reboot


After reboot, the screen never light again.....Then I found a person to help me get it repaired
He dismantled and checked, then told me that I put wrong files and covered the MISC partition, and he need MISC partition file to replace, I don't know where to find this file, so I could only consult in the forum, if any friend have this file please send to me, or if you know any other method to repair, please told me.

Thank you very much for your attention。


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/231LEyh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment