Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Possible Bricked?

Hi,

Earlier on today I was trying to root my phone (Well at least put TWRP on so I could mount a rom) and somehow the bootloader got locked during the process this has prevented me to install any roms....

I know it's locked because of -

(bootloader) Device tampered: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device is_verified: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
(bootloader) console_locked: 1
(bootloader) exec_console_unconsole: 0
OKAY [ 0.079s]
finished. total time: 0.080s

I've tried to recover it back to normal during the "Fastboot Mode" state but not had any luck I believe the phones bricked? -

C:\Users\Liam\Desktop\One Plus Recovery\A2001_14_A.03_150805>fastboot flash user
data userdata_64G.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
erasing 'userdata'...
FAILED (remote: device is locked. Cannot erase)
finished. total time: 0.003s

I need this sorting as I don't have a phone to use, and would really apreiciate if someone could help me as i've spent like 8 hours today trying to sort it but not had any luck :( i've downloaded drivers (Qualcom), Android SDK, this Qualcom-download-tool for recovery and nothing seems to work :(

It will only boot into "Fastboot Mode"


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21xWGL6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment