Saturday, May 28, 2016

[S3 GT-i9300][Official Frimware 4.3 XEO] Problem with connecting to mobile operators

Hello,
Sometime ago i had a problem with my s3. It wouldnt turn on, and after pressing volume up+power+home i saw that some files were corrupted. Found the solution here and fixed it. But i flashed android 4.3 xeo while before i had 4.2.2 and now i can't connect to my mobile operators. I know i know, there are lots of topics like this ... are there really? I think i read everything i could find on this topic and tried the solutions but nothing helps.
To be precise:
* have full bars of connections
* i can make and receive emergency calls
* i can't make or take calls
* i can't make or receive text's
* my phone detects all operators in sight and when i want to connect it says succeeded, but in reality it didn't
* i even tried ariza patch, downloaded it and started it but it doesn;t show for me any "apply" or "patch" as i was expecting after reading tutorials,
* my imei is proper and wasnt changed in anyway
* my signal power changes so i quess that works too

Only thing i wasn't able to do is flash 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 because believe it or not there isn't any file on net i could find. All the websites that post having it disconnect downloading at 90% and says to try it tomorrow ( every day ) or buy premium.

Could some one tell me step by step if possible, how to flash newest archidroid (i have it on my other phone and i want it on s3 ) so that the network issue would be fixed? Or at least give me link to working stock firmwere 4.1.2

Thanks alot.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NVFpJH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment