Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Htc desire 820 bootloader broken

I've got a small problem with my 820,

A few months ago I rooted my phone and flashed a custom recovery (TWRP), but since the new Android Marshmallow update I wanted to go back to like it came out of the factory. So, I removed TWRP and flashed the orginial recovery file from xda. The phone works fine now. but it won't update. Everytime I download the update & reboot the phone, it only boots in bootloader. And no matter what I select in bootloader(also the factory reset option), it instantly reboots in bootloader. Only with the option "check SmartSD" It boots back into the system, but it won't install the update. I also don't know what to do about the following notifications in Bootloader: "software status: modified" & "relocked" instead of "locked". I just want it to go back to stock so I can install the new update like anyone else. Anybody who can helps me out? Thanks in advance! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y99uW9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment