Friday, May 27, 2016

Best Virtual Assistant for just basic phone usage (nothing fancy).

I have an LG G4 and I'd mainly like to be able to double tap a volume key while my phone is in the holster and then via blue tooth headset make phone calls and create and read SMS. I don't want to use gestures or voice commands to initiate my interaction. I just feel they drain your battery way too much. Even shaking means the sensors are constantly being monitored. I just want to double tap the buttons to activate, even if that means using multiple apps to take control of those functions. I'm just a minimalist when it comes to things that are constantly eating CPU cycles and such.

I don't really need to do anything with movies or trivia... I mean a google search here or there would be nice. Maybe tell it to launch a maps program or something wouldn't be bad.

I really just mainly want to make phone calls and create and read text messages so I can do these things hands free. I'd like to do this for driving as well as I'm a bee keeper and it would be very convenient to do these things fairly hands free while I've got my hands in the bees.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing people's opinions,
Gilligan


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qQFxyI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment