Saturday, May 28, 2016

Siyah Kernel 2.6.14

I basically use my S2 as a spare device now so I would like to downgrade it back down to CM7 cause I find that newer versions tend to not be as fast, but the only version of CM7 that's still available doesn't boot unless I flash another kernel. (I've tried extracting the boot.img from the CM7 zip and converting to a tar to flash with odin, it doesn't work). The only version of Siyah Kernel 2.6.14 I can find is for the ATT SGS2 which boots, but the buttons don't work properly cause the ATT version has capacitive buttons.

If anyone still has a copy of the old kernel (or a stable version of CM7 that actually boots or like some other AOSP gingerbread kernel) that would be really awesome thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1siZzn0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment