Thursday, February 25, 2016

I've Lost TWRP and unable to reinstall it and Unable to root with SuperSu

I think I screwed the pooch here... :o

I tried to update TWRP to 3.0.0.2 through TWRP 3.0.0.0 and chose the recovery partition. Didn't work and have lost all TWRP functions, unable to reboot into recovery mode.
I tried to do it through the CMD screen and didn't work either.
Then tried to install TWRP as an apk from Google Play and rooting with SuperSu via Google Play... it won't update the binaries though.
I have the S-ON too.
Any suggestions or help available, I am quite frustrated. The phone is working though as I have a CM Nightly 6.01 version installed.

HTC phones are a little more difficult (for me at least) compared to the LG G3 I had and the One PlusOne.

Thanks in Advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Lgm2Jv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment