Saturday, February 27, 2016

Unbrick M7 no root no recovery no unloked bootloader no touch screen

So I bricked my M7 pretty bad, at this point I dont have root acces, the usb disconnects from pc when trying to acces bootloader (adb works), the bootloader is relocked. This is what I did: I
used TWRP to flash and old stock nandroid, it worked but the touchscreen didnt, so I cant do anything.
I tought the problem was the hboot so i downgraded from 1.54 to 1.44
I tried to run a ruu.exe but it gave a 155 error, i read somewhere that the problem might be the unlocked bootloader so I relocked.
Since then whenever I try to acces the bootloader thru ADB it disconnects.
Thats it, I cant do anything else. I need HELP.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WRcDsL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment