Saturday, February 27, 2016

Unable to get device into bootloader mode

I have followed the steps to unlock my watch, however, when I try to long press the power button on the device, it restarts and I try to swipe from top left to bottom right, however, I am getting an error of RAM dump mode = 6
unknown error

I am then unable to proceed. I can restart the watch, but I cannot get v2 of the tool to work. I have followed up until option 2 to restore to stock, and when I try to get to the bootloader mode, I get that error of RAM dump mode = 6. I am really hoping to get updates for my watch, but so far, I am stuck. I have tried repeating the steps about 3 times and haven't had any luck. Any ideas? Any advice would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QDPhCm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment