Sunday, February 28, 2016

ATT S5 STOCK upgrade issues?

I've had this phone since about a month before the S6 announce. It's 100% stock, never rooted.

I am currently at android 5.0 and it keeps telling me that an upgrade is available and it downloads it.

The upgrade is 609.83 megabytes.

It then tries to install. Reboots the phone. When it restarts it says "Installing" for about 2secs and then immediately goes to "Install Interupted" and reboots into android with nothing telling why it failed.

I did a bit of research and everything online either says 5.0 is the highest version available or tells me to try to manually update using Kies. I installed kies and it says i'm already at highest version.

Is 5.0 really the highest ATT version? If so then why is it downloading and trying to install? Why does it tell me that I have an update when i'm already updated?

Any help would be great.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1n8HQeI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment