Saturday, February 27, 2016

"camera detected " message every time i use my camera

Hi everyone,
I have as S4 mini and every time i try to use my camera, a black box appears that says "camera detected". I have to wait till it disappears before i can do anything. This usually takes about 5-6 seconds. The message also appears randomly in other configurations too even when I am not using the camera. It is really annoying as I cant do anything while the box is on the screen, just have to wait for it to disappear. Its particularly annoying when I want to take a quick photo of something as I often miss the moment waiting forthe box to disaappear. THis has only started happening in the last few months. It was fine when I first got the phone. I wondered if it was a result of another app downloaded or something? Im not a techie at all and know virtually nothing about phones or computers, so any very simple help would be hugely appreciated! Its driving me mad


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oP5Wgk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment