Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Kernel] Render Kernel [CM13.x - Android 6.x][R1]

Render_Logo

for CM13.x and Android 6.x


Code:

/*  *** Disclaimer
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
* if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM goes the Dynamite
*/


I am releasing this kernel because I like to share my work and have had requests to do so and, lastsly, because we needed yet another kernel released for our beloved N6! I started out at XDA because I wanted to learn and share what I have learned. My goal with this kernel is to be a very fast and stable build that offers some things that the other kernels do not. I also want to initiate Development Discussions among the community. This will be a noob friendly thread as long as users follow two rules. First is to do some research before asking. Most likely your question has already been asked. If not in this thread then in another. Remember to always search first! Second is BE RESPECTFUL. You do these two things and even the most hardened Dev will assist you.

Wanna be notified of an Update? Here is my PushBullet Channel!!
http://ift.tt/1IgL87T


Current Features
General List:

* Linux 3.10.94
* Built with Custom Built HYPER Toolchain 4.9 from @frap129
* MSM_Hotplug, Intelliplug, and MSM_MPDecision (Bricked) all flavored by @neobuddy89
* MSM_Limiter by @neobuddy89 - More like a Swiss army knife! adds Per-Core Functionality!
* New State Notifier Driver by @neobuddy89 !
* Govs - SmartMAX (For now)
* IO Scheds - FIOPS, ROW, DEADLINE, NOOP, and ZEN Schedulers
* Faux Sound Control
* Complete Color Calibration Thanks to @savoca
* USB Fast Charge (ON/OFF Toggle)
* New LZ4 Compressor/Decompressor: Just plain fast!
* Added Sysfs for GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS ARCH_POWER
* Quick Wakeup
* FSync
* KEXEC Support (MultiRom)
* Power Aware Scheduling
* Voltage Control
* Wakelock Controls - smb135x, sensor_ind, msm_hsic_host, wlan_rx, wlan_ctrl, and wlan


I recommend Synapse combined with UKM for Kernel Tuning
Synapse Play Store Link
Render-UKM

Download:
Kernel Downloads

Instructions:
* Boot into Recovery
* (Recommended) Make a complete backup of everything!
* Flash Zip
* Reboot


THANKS!!!!
First I want to say thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and responded to my pm's when I know they are busy with their own lives. Pretty much everyone I have come into contact with here on XDA has been truly helpful and respectful. Here is a list of people that had helped me in one way or the other:

Neobuddy89, ak, myfluxi, Dorimanx, Savoca, Faux123, DespairFactor and Many More!

Thank you guys! Without your contributions to the community we would not have the level of performance, stability and interaction that we have today


Special Thanks!

Donators: @nfin1te, @MrDarkKV, @V1TRU, @Really now @erad1

XDA:DevDB Information
[Kernel] Render Kernel [CM13.x - Android 6.x][R1], Kernel for the Nexus 6

Contributors
RenderBroken
Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Testing
Current Stable Version: R1
Stable Release Date: 2016-02-28

Created 2016-02-28
Last Updated 2016-02-28


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1n8HLYr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment