Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues - Limitations?

So I have an Eonon GA1312 Single din (RK3188).

I have been having two bluetooth issues. All have been troubleshot by disabling and enabling/deleteing data/cache of Bluetooth app, different settings and "off" in factory settings for bluetooth tab and a reload of malasyk rom after a factory reset.

Bluetooth will always show every device it sees. I have 6 Devices under "available devices". 2 I know of (game pad and OBD). 4 were because things were in range when scanning. They persist through everything. It's so weird.

Secondly, the ODB, while off is "available", but once conmected it jumps to "paired" devices and connects no problem. My game pad (nes30 pro to test the viability of bluetooth media control without buying one) is there whether in range, on, or not, and if I try to connect, I tap it, I am asked if I want to connect, and it does nothing.

My cellphones connect fine.

I read all over about some bluetooth limitations but found nothing documented on tje wiki or in the forum.

Any help? Sorry if repost, I thought I made a thread but it says it isn't there and I have no move/deleted notices.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LlTOx4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment