Monday, August 1, 2016

For amazing battery life...try this

There are many things you can do to get varying battery life results but for me one thing that seems to have the largest effect is what watch face you use. I have purchased many watch faces and made a lot of custom ones as well in the 16 days I've had this watch and I wanted to share with the rest of you the watch face that gives me absolutely stellar battery life. It's called stealth 360. Just search it in the play store. I think it cost a dollar but if you want really good battery life I suggest trying it out. I'm getting over 40 hours on my watch with the screen always on and having all the default settings enabled.

I'm not connected to this dev of this watch face nor am I paid to promote it but I am only sharing this info because I know some people have complained about battery life and I personally have had varying results with my watches battery depending on the face I use. Some faces I'll get 18-24 hours and others around 30 but stealth 360 is the only one I've used where I got over 40 hours of use on a single charge. YMMV

Another thing to consider is I'm currently using the 2.0 dev preview with the stock kernel so you may get different results depending on the ROM and kernel you are using and what settings you have. I also have gestures off and tilt to wake off and I'm not constantly playing with the watch because I mainly use it to check the time, temp, steps, and setting alarms and using the stopwatch. I also have my phone, text, email, and youtube connected.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aHuzZa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment