Monday, August 1, 2016

Does Revolution ROM by Asheesh uses a Swap file or a Swap Partition? Please help

My phone is Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102). Does the Revolution ROM by Asheesh uses a "swap file" or "Swap Partition"? I downloaded Terminal Emulator for android and when I enter the "free" command at the prompt, it shows a 1 GB swap file or partition in use. Please someone confirm this and also guide me on how to get rid of the swap file or partition, because I don't want to ruin my microSD card with this swap file or partition function. Thanks in advance.

N.B: I have also posted this query in the Revolution ROM thread but since it has been dormant since last two months, I thought of posting my question here also. I hope I didn't do anything wrong or correct me if I have.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2avhiQ1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment