Saturday, August 27, 2016

Craziest outbreak of dead Note 7's in Asia

I'm a XDAer in Asia and I happen to live in Taiwan at this moment
from what I've seen from Taiwanese blog posts Taiwan is now under the crisis of the most outrageous $ 800+ phone deaths

As you can see from the video I post below:
currently unable to post any links.........sorry

Note 7 will constantly freeze then reboot, some have issues happening several times a day
there is currently a thread in a Taiwanese reddit regarding this issue, some people are already frustrated by this issue but is unable to exchange for a new device due to the shortage of supplies.
Does anyone know whether this is a hardware fault or a software fault, because a friend of mine had the same issue and he has already updated to the latest firmware. I would like to grab one too if this issue got solved, which IMHO might thake several months.
I know a lot of other regions are not effected by this issue, please help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bXzjaT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment