Saturday, August 27, 2016

OEM Unlocking Missing

So when Android 6 came out I updated my phone, it was a really bad mistake i've been encountering problems since then, always thinking of downgrading but I had problems unlocking it, today I encountered a really bad problem where notification bar won't work neither home button and lock screen... geez alright so I read lots and lots of forums about unlocking the phone (I want to install CyanogenMod) and when I got to the last step, writing in the command prompt "fastboot oem unlock MY KEY", I got the error saying I have to enable OEM Unlocking in developer options, well I dont have that! If I go to the search bar in settings and write OEM it does appear but when I touch it it sends me to Developer Options and it's not there... What can I do now?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bHXzj7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment