Saturday, August 27, 2016

How to return to original firmware from CM13

Hello everybody,

I have a Moto x play running CM 13. I followed the process listed somewhere in this forum and successfully installed cm 13.

Bad news is my laptop got stolen at uni. I had installed Motorola drivers and all that stuff in there, so now I'm wondering if I can go through this process without that laptop. I hope I can.

I only have the cellphone and I would like to return it to its original firmware so I can sell it.

Is there a safe way to do this without "bricking" my phone? I'm not very well versed in these processes and managed to install cm13 only because the procedure was very clear. I hope you guys can help me!

The original carrier is Iusacell (Mexico), although the cellphone itself is unlocked and takes any Sim.

thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bHXxI1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment