Thursday, February 25, 2016

Problem with Nexus 6 Dialer and Screen being UNRESPONSIVE when using Okay Google...

Weird problem, I have to know someone else is having this issue!

I have an unlocked Motorola Nexus 6, White 64gb, Unlocked, bought from Motorola. OS 6.0.1. I am on Verizon. I had this problem w/ my last Nexus 6, and I am on another phone after I had my phone replaced through warranty.

This is what usually happens to replicate the problem...


1. I press the power button on phone to wake it up to lock screen.
2. I swipe from the microphone to the right, initiating voice commands
3. I say "ok Google, call ______________"
4. When dialer opens, I press the Speakerphone button.
5. I talk, etc, and the screen eventually times out.
6. When i press the power button to wake up the phone, it displays the phone dialer.
...
7. AT THIS POINT, the phone's screen is UNRESPONSIVE. I can't hang up or click on any keys! Dialer is unresponsive!

The only way I can hang up is if I drag down from the notification pane and then click on the Dialer notification. I can then hang up from Notifications, or go back into the Dialer from Notifications. It seems to work fine then.

Anyone else?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21k88xt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment