Tuesday, August 2, 2016

BQ Aquaris X5 recovery, ROM etc

Recently bought Aquaris X5 as secondary phone. It was a Cyanogen Edition from O2 network. As it had a network lock I flashed it with Android 6.0.1 directly from BQ website. There are 2 editions of this device: Android and Cyanogen. For some reason BQ factory Android ROM takes off network lock and this is what I was aiming for. I was happy till now. As great value device it may be it lack of power for recent games. I love playing Mortal Kombat X and have it on my Galaxy S6 hoever on my secondary phone I have my girlfiends account so I can do daily chalanges when she is at work.

My question is: does anyone here know of custom ROM's that would allow little OC with SetCPU? I already have it rooted but it won't let me go past 1.38GHz. Guess I need a proper kernel?
before you say "you will hard brick" or "you can't do that" yes I can I already did that with many of my past phones just for fun and benchmarking. All I need is a slight OC to get few more FPS of my games so I get less lag in them.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aLrqHT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment