Tuesday, August 2, 2016

[BOOTANIMATION] NEW Leaked Android Nougat 7.0 Boot Animation

Hello here's my first XDA post! :)

I am terribly sorry, but I can't give actual links, so you just need to remove the space after the forward slash...

I have created a bootanimation for the Nexus 5 based on this source: youtube.com/ watch?v=E9v4kGEscIQ
Two hours of hard work! :angel:
Here is the download for bootanimation.zip: goo.gl/ dobS2G

This is confirmed working on the Nexus 5!

I know it's landscape, but I couldn't video crop it.
You can improve it, credit me please! :D

Installation instructions:
Pre-install: for safety or if you wish to revert, rename /system/media/bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip.bak
1. Copy the attached bootanimation.zip to /system/media
2. Set permissions to 755
3. Enjoy!

PS Also here is a flashable.zip: goo.gl/ d0czlS
It currently doesn't work and I can't find the problem, could someone go through it and find the issue of Error 6 in TWRP when installing?

Since I am new to XDA, I couldn't find a way to attach files, nor could link (why?) so here I repeat:
bootanimation.zip = goo.gl/ dobS2G
flashable.zip (non-working) = goo.gl/ d0czlS


ZeevoX


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azeMsc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment