Saturday, August 27, 2016

Would you recommend buying this phone in 2016?

I'm looking for a new phone on a budget and I was wondering if you guys still recommend this phone.
I'm coming from a HTC One m7 and I'm looking for the sound. I'm enjoying the earphone DAC of my old m7 and I'm an audiophille.
But some drawbacks make me think about an iphone 6 or even an s6. Mainly, the camera. Is it really that bad? I was searching on flickr for shots and they don't look as bad as the reviews say it it. And also, it will continue development. I mean, with android 7.0 just released, it will get it officially, or even a bug-less cm build? Any good mods or anything at all that can attract me to buy this device? Leave your opinion here and thanks for helping my buying choice. :D:D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bXLq7C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment