Monday, August 1, 2016

Upgrade for galaxy tab 3 Android version 4.4.2

I just bought a Galaxy Tab 3 Android version 4.4.2 I'm hoping to Upgrade to 5 or better. It seems that version 4 has a bug that breaks Bluetooth tethering in pdanet, so i am unable to gain access to the internet without WI-fi tethering which is eating up my free high-speed tethering data though metropcs. My phone is rooted and i have frozen my tethering provision and my tethering automation using titanium backup. That keeps them from seeing me tether 'great' Problem is in order to tether thru Wi-fi, i have to defrost tethering Provision which now they can see me. Pdanet says it's Android version 4. I have version 4.4.2
supposedly that bug is fixed in version 5 if i understand correctly.
Thanx in advance for any help or advice. by the way im using foxfi with foxfi addon on my galaxy lite and Pdanet on my windows 10 laptop.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqUeUH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment